Our largest upright, the Mod. 133 – Concert, delivers exceptional bass response and a large sound to rival many small grand pianos. Sophisticated CNC milling techniques on the iron frame result in a purity of tone in the bass not found on other uprights. The use of special rust-free strings, as well as various other technical innovations set this instrument apart from the competitors.
- Extra large construction for exceptionally large sound
- Special Paulello-designed “Rust-free” string wire
- FEURICH designed action – no plastic components
- Duplex Scaling for extra brilliance in tone
- Sophisticated iron frame design for purity in bass register
- Integrated anti-glare LED Lamp
- Soft Fall System
- celeste pedal for quiet playing mode – perfect for sensitive neighbours!
The Mod. 133 – Concert is perfectly suited to schools & conservatories, as well as small concert and recording venues. Its sound rivals that of many small grand pianos and its touch provides excellent dynamic response with a fast repetition.
The Mod. 133 – Concert is available in black, with brass fittings and red felts, or chrome fittings and grey felts and can easily be fitted with the optional FEURICH silencer system.