Located in the heart of the South Loop, our 3000 sq ft. space is ideally suited for concerts, meetings, seminars, conferences, networking events and more with seating for up to 75*.
(*75 chairs arranged theater style. Adding tables (banquet/meeting) will reduce seating capacity*)
Occasionally the seating capacity is also limited by a grand piano in the back of the hall.
We are located near McCormick Place (2mi/3.2km) and walking distance from Roosevelt CTA (Red/Orange/Green), restaurants, Chinatown, with easy access to Midway Airport.
Your rental includes the following:
- Main Hall (1,131 sq ft)
- 1 Green Room (11′-16′ x 29′)
- 75 Chairs (*75 chairs arranged theater style. Adding tables (banquet/meeting) will reduce seating capacity*)
In addition to renting the space we are able to provide the following (additional fees apply):
- Audio Recording
- Video Recording
- Live Stream to YouTube/Facebook/RTMP Server/Your website
- Sound Amplification
- Projector and Screen (13ft) with HDMI, VGA, Thunderbolt/MiniDisplayPort/USB-C
- Seminar tables
We’d love to host your next:
- Client or internal meeting
- Speaker panel
- Team off-site
- Planning session
- Networking event
- Main Hall + Lounge/Kitchenette: Hourly Rate
Our base Hourly Rate is $200/hour, but may fluctuate based on Event Type, Event Duration, Number of Attendees, and Event Time/Day of the Week. This rate includes only the hall rental; additional services are available upon request.
- Concert Rental:
- $400 – Includes concert time and one-hour dress rehearsal: 3 hours total. Access to Main Hall/Lounge only.
- Live Concert Recording:
- $100: Audio Only – .WAV files provided via Dropbox
- $200: Audio & Video with Live Stream to YouTube or Facebook
- Audio Recording is a stereo room recording. Multi-track recording is available upon request, but may incur additional fees.
- A standard amount of post-production is included in these prices. Additional editing or mixing may incur an additional fee.
Browse our current availability
If you need to book a date outside the current availability, please fill out the form below or email Rachel Frazier at email@example.com
Rental Request Form
Back to Top