We offer two ways for musicians to rent our space for a concert. A Hall Rental Agreement or A Box Office Split.
Hall Rental Agreement
For events that will be produced by the artist, our Concert Package rates apply:
- Concert Rental:
- $400 – Includes concert time and one-hour dress rehearsal: 3 hours total. Access to Main Hall/Lounge only.
- Post-Concert Reception: $75 – We provide tables, water, and ice. Adds access to Reception and Kitchenette.
- Live Concert Recording:
- $100: Audio Only – .WAV files provided via Dropbox
- $150: Audio & Video with Livestream to YouTube or Facebook
- Audio Recording is a stereo room recording. Multi-track recording is available upon request, but may require additional fees.
- A standard amount of post-production is included in these prices. Additional editing or mixing may incur an additional fee.
Please see our Rental Rates page for more info. The artist/s will be responsible for ticketing the concert.
We will be happy to post your event on our website and social media and link to your ticketing page.
If you are interested in this arrangement please fill out our Hall Rental Request Form.
Box Split Agreement
The first $400 of box office receipts will cover the hall expenses, the remaining box office receipts will be split 70% (artist)/30% (venue).
As a part of the Box Split Agreement we will provide ticket sales through our website. Our usual ticket prices are $20 general / $10 student but can be adjusted to better suit your audience.
For an additional $150, we can livestream your concert to YouTube and provide you with a video and audio recording of the concert. For examples, please visit our channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/
We assist with promotion for your concert by creating a web listing and promoting it via our email newsletter and social media. Though we are happy to assist with promotion we cannot guarantee an audience of any size. The most successful concerts are put on by artists who do the bulk of the promoting on their own.
If you would like to proceed with a box split agreement booking, please request some dates and we will respond within 1 – 2 business days. You can contact us at (312) 291-0000, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling out the form on our Contact Page.