PianoForte’s New Piano Subscription Service
►Flexible ►Easy ►Fast
For a simple monthly subscription, receive a piano and immediately enjoy the benefits of learning and playing the piano in your own home!
Think of it as a new “cable plan” except now you have access to a beautiful high quality and value acoustic instrument providing you with an active source of entertainment, soul enrichment and learning from day one.
If you have wished for a piano but were uncertain about how to find the right solution at the right price, we believe this subscription service might be the answer. You can also switch your piano and try out something different after 6 months. For an earlier switch we offer it for a small fee.
We take all the effort off your shoulders: we deliver a top quality instrument to your home without you having to come to a showroom and select from a multitude of options, we tune and regulate it as needed on a regular basis, provide teacher referrals in your neighborhood and remove the piano when you are done. Even better, if you decide that you would prefer a different piano, let’s say a grand instead of an upright or vice versa, we can switch it out very easily. All this for a simple monthly fee, outlined in the schedule below.
PianoForte prides itself on the quality of its piano inventory and particularly on the level of preparation invested in each and every instrument provided to our customers.
Conditions of Subscription Service:
- A matching piano bench is always included.
- Delivery by our professional piano movers included – one-time upcharge for more than 3 steps/stairs or any unusual delivery complications.
- 2 piano technician visits per year are included. The piano tuner will tune and address any regulation issues during his/her visit.
- The subscription has a 8 month minimum term. If canceled early, a penalty will apply. Otherwise the subscription can be canceled anytime with 30 days notice.
- Payments will be set up via ACH from your checking account on the 1st of the month. The first month is billed upfront and applies to the same month if delivery is before the 15th of the month and for the next month if delivery is after the 15th of the month.
- The piano is not to be moved without prior consent from PianoForte.
- If the customer wishes to purchase the piano, 50% of all subscription payments will be credited towards the retail price of the instrument.
- The customer is responsible for any damage to the piano beyond normal wear and tear. Insurance coverage (usually home casualty insurance) is required to cover retail value of the piano.
- This subscription service is available up to a 50 mile radius from downtown Chicago, only in the state of Illinois.