Pianoforte Chicago COVID Policies
In an effort to protect both our customers and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic we have adopted and continuously update a set of safety policies and procedures. These policies and procedures will continue to be updated as we receive new guidelines from the State of Illinois and City of Chicago. The following has been updated as of March 2022:
- Despite lifted restrictions our showroom will be open by appointment only. Please call us at (312) 291-0000 to schedule your appointment.
- Appointments can be scheduled within our regular business hours:
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday – 11 AM – 6 PM
- Wednesday – 11 AM – 6 PM
- Thursday – 11 AM – 6 PM
- Friday – 11 AM – 6 PM
- Saturday – 12 PM – 6 PM
- Sunday – Closed
- Following the guidelines from the State of Illinois and City of Chicago masks are now optional for anyone visiting PianoForte.
Recording Studio/Concert Hall
- As of February 28, 2022 the City of Chicago has removed the mask and vaccine requirements for venues. Masks will now be optional for anyone attending an event at Pianoforte.
- Our event hall capacity will remain at a maximum of 50 attendees for any event.
- We have installed an air purification system that will reduce the likelihood of airborne transmission of any virus.