Pianoforte Chicago COVID Policies
In an effort to protect both our customers and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic we have adopted and continuously update a set of safety policies and procedures. These policies and procedures will continue to be updated as we receive new guidelines from the State of Illinois and City of Chicago. The following has been updated as of August 2021:
- Until further notice our showroom will be open by appointment only. Please call us at (312) 291-0000 to schedule your appointment.
- All visitors to the PianoForte showroom will have to wear a face mask at all times, regardless of your vaccination status.
Recording Studio/Concert Hall
- Everyone will be required to wear a face mask, regardless of vaccination status, except when performing on stage, where masks are optional.
- Our event hall capacity has been set to a maximum of 50 attendees for any event.
- We have installed an air purification system that will reduce the likelihood of airborne transmission of any virus.