Very similar in its dynamic and mechanical characteristics to the concert grand (F278); a deep and powerful bass makes this piano excellent for medium-size concert halls. Only slightly smaller than a full concert grand, its richness in timbre makes it an ideal instrument for chamber music or solo repertoire.
- Size: 7′ 6″
- Soundboard: Red Spruce from Val di Fiemme – Italy
- Renner Action and Hammers – Built according to Fazioli specifications
- Keys: Black keys are Ebony wood; white keys are non-slippery composite material
- Pedals: Sustain, tonal, soft (una corda)
- Finish: Black high-gloss polyester finish
Artist Quotes on Fazioli Pianos
My greatest pleasure to play on the greatest piano.
It’s like driving a Formula I race car. Tremendous power and range, from softest to loudest, and sensitive beyond belief.
It is even more sensitive and responsive than a Steinway.
The tone, dynamics, touch, and very responsive action were a piano player’s dream. ”