Considered across the world as a classic size for performing and teaching this piano is suitable also for medium concert halls. The excellent balance between the bass and treble and the wide dynamic range render this instrument particularly well suited for the recording studio.
- Size: 7′ 0″
- Soundboard: Red Spruce from Val di Fiemme – Italy
- Renner Action and Hammers – Built according to Fazioli specifications
- Keys: Black keys are Ebony wood; white keys are non-slippery composite material
- Pedals: Sustain, tonal, soft (una corda)
- Finish: Black high-gloss polyester finish
Artist Quotes on Fazioli Pianos
My greatest pleasure to play on the greatest piano.
It’s like driving a Formula I race car. Tremendous power and range, from softest to loudest, and sensitive beyond belief.
It is even more sensitive and responsive than a Steinway.
The tone, dynamics, touch, and very responsive action were a piano player’s dream. ”